- William McKeen. He is chair of the journalism department at the University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications. He also writes books about popular culture and literary journalism, the most recent of which is called "Highway 61: A Father-and-Son Journey through the Middle of America."
- His session: "Gonzo with the wind: Dead outlaws, living rockstars and other stuff I can't believe I get to write books about"
- John Hendren. For nearly a year, he has served as Pentagon correspondent for National Public Radio. Before joining NPR, he worked as a reporter for several print publications, including the Los Angeles Times, The Seattle Times and The Associated Press.
- His session: "From Palo Alto to Iraq to the Pentagon: What radio has taught this print reporter about writing"
- His work: recent NPR stories