Thank you for contacting Poynter. We hope this information enables you to reach the appropriate source of information at Poynter. If you have a question that’s not answered below, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if the answer is there. If it’s not, please e-mail webstaff, and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
MOST POPULAR REQUESTS:
- Questions or comments about the website (stories, events calendar, technical problems), contact the Web Staff.
- For questions about advertising on Poynter.org, contact Tina Dyakon.
- Schedule a visit to Poynter, contact Bobbi Alsina.
- International journalists’ inquiries, contact Andrew DeLong.
- To check on the status of a book order, contact Latishia Williams.
- Click here for a directory of Poynter faculty and staff, including biographical and contact information.
- General Information
- Seminar schedule: If you need more information about a particular seminar, please use the contact e-mail addresses listed on each seminar page.
- Application forms: You can apply online on the seminar page you’re interested in, click here to view seminars.
- Request a printed copy of Poynter’s seminar catalog, please contact Sam Register.
PRINTED PUBLICATIONS AND MAIL
- The Poynter Store
- Join Poynter’s printed publications mailing list, please contact Sam Register
- Change your address/contact information, please contact Sam Register
LOCATION & PHONE NUMBERS
Our street address is:
The Poynter Institute
801 Third St. South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
Map & Directions
Our main phone number is: 727-821-9494
You can find contact information for individual faculty & staff here.