Good morning! Here are some career updates from the journalism community:
- Drew Schutte is now publisher of Details. Formerly, he was executive vice president and chief integration officer at Condé Nast. (Condé Nast)
- Maureen Dowd is now a staff writer at The New York Times Magazine. She will keep her Sunday column for the Times. (New York Times)
- Austin Beutner is now publisher and CEO of the Los Angeles Times. Formerly, he was rumored to be interested in buying the newspaper. (Poynter)
- Claudia Milne is head of live TV at Bloomberg. Formerly, she was the deputy editor of World News America for the BBC. (@claudmilne)
- Michael Shamberg and Jordan Peele will advise BuzzFeed Motion Pictures. Shamberg was executive producer for Django Unchained. Peele is a comedian. (BuzzFeed)
Job of the day: The Seattle Times is looking for an associate news producer. Get your résumés in! (Journalism Jobs)
Send Ben your job moves: email@example.com.