Good morning! Here are some career updates from the journalism community:
- Alexandra Manzano is now deputy social media editor for the Los Angeles Times. Previously, she was social media editor at The Oregonian. (@AliManzano)
- Javier Zarracina is now graphics editor at Vox. Previously, he was graphics and data editor at the Los Angeles Times. (Email)
- Raúl Martinez is now corporate creative director at Condé Nast. Previously, he was design director at Vogue. (Media Moves)
- Sarykarmen Rivera is now news anchor at WVEA-62 in Tampa. Previously, she was interim news anchor there. (Media Moves)
- Kathy Kiely is now Washington news director at Bloomberg Politics. Previously, she was managing editor at the Sunlight Foundation. (Politico)
- Chris Bodenner will be a senior editor at The Atlantic.