Good morning! Here are some career updates from the journalism community:
- Jonathan Salant is now Washington correspondent for NJ Advance Media. Previously, he was a political reporter for Bloomberg. (Email)
- Meredith Homet is now executive director of retail at GQ. Previously, she was advertising director of W. (Email)
- Serge Kovaleski is now an investigative reporter for The New York Times’ culture department. Previously, he was a national correspondent there. (Romenesko)
- Stephen Gibson is now chief financial officer at The Washington Post. Previously, he was chief financial officer for Allbritton Communications. Beth Diaz is now vice president of audience development and analytics at The Washington Post. Previously, she was director of research and analytics there. Kristine Coratti is now vice president of communications at The Washington Post. Previously, she was director of communications there. (Washington Post)
- Ed Kosowski is now news director at KCTV in Kansas City. Previously, he was news director for KWGN in Denver.