Good morning! Here are some career updates from the journalism community:
- Peggy Noonan is now a contributor at CBS News. She is a columnist for the Wall Street Journal. (Politico)
- María Cristina Marrero is now group content chief at Meredith Hispanic Media. She is editor-in-chief of Siempre Mujer. (Email)
- Michael Rooney is now chief revenue officer for Tribune Publishing. Previously, he was chief revenue officer for The Wall Street Journal. (Poynter)
- Byron Tau is now a reporter at The Wall Street Journal. Previously, he was a reporter for Politico. (Fishbowl DC)
- Derek Bond is president and CEO of Imagina US’ content division. He’s the founder of Bond Entertainment. (Media Moves)
- Paola Varela Rossi is sports anchor for Noticias Univision Florida Central. Previously, she was sports anchor for KDEN Telemundo Denver. (Media Moves)
- Jessica Bohrer is now associate general counsel for Forbes.