Good morning! Here are some career updates from the journalism community:
- Rachel Zarrell is now news editor at BuzzFeed News. Previously, she was a weekend editor there. (@rachelzarrell)
- Ben Calhoun is now director of content and programming at WBEZ in Chicago. Previously, he was a producer for “This American Life.” (Robert Feder)
- Ada Guerin is now creative director at The Wrap. Previously, she was design director and associate art director at The Hollywood Reporter. (The Wrap)
- Jose Zamora is now on the board of directors of the Online News Association. He is director of strategic communications at Univision Network. (ONA)
- Carla Zanoni will be global audience development director at The Wall Street Journal. Previously, she was director of social media and engagement at DNAinfo.com. (Carla Zanoni)
- Tara Adiseshan is now a Knight-Mozilla fellow at The New York Times and The Washington Post.