Explanation: The fire was caused by faulty electrical wiring. The video is not related to COVID-19.Read the Full Article (FactCrescendo)
This false claim originated from: Facebook, Twitter
The #CoronavirusFacts database records fact-checks published since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak. The pandemic and its consequences are constantly evolving and data that was accurate weeks or even days ago might have changed. Remember to check the date when the fact-check you are reading was published before sharing it.