A news report about a small fire with no injuries took the internet by storm last week. The question is why.
The story is about a Dallas area teen who says her cellphone caught fire beneath her pillow as she slept
The teen went to sleep with her Samsung Galaxy S4 under her pillow and awoke to a smouldering mess, according to KDFW, a Dallas-Fort Worth Fox affiliate. The father of the teen told KDFW he thinks the phone battery may have caused the meltdown, Samsung says the battery was not an original part but was a replacement unit.