You’ve brainstormed some ideas for your organization. Now it’s time to evaluate how well they might work. The answers to these questions can help shape any idea:
- Are you willing to try an idea even if it isn’t theoretically practical?
- How dramatic is the change that the innovative idea requires?
- How quickly can management/staff adapt to this change?
- Should a cost-benefit analysis be done before implementing the idea?
- Do you have plans to counteract resistance?
- Do you have the resources—or alternate resources—that made this innovation a success elsewhere?
- How long will the innovation take from inception to completion?
Have you missed a Coffee Break Course? Here’s our complete lineup. Or follow along on Twitter at #coffeebreakcourse.