7 questions to help you organize new ideas
You've brainstormed some ideas for your organization. Now it's time to evaluate how well they might work. The answers to these questions can help shape any idea:
- Are you willing to try an idea even if it isn’t theoretically practical?
- How dramatic is the change that the innovative idea requires?
- How quickly can management/staff adapt to this change?
- Should a cost-benefit analysis be done before implementing the idea?
- Do you have plans to counteract resistance?
- Do you have the resources—or alternate resources—that made this innovation a success elsewhere?
- How long will the innovation take from inception to completion?
Have you missed a Coffee Break Course? Here's our complete lineup. Or follow along on Twitter at #coffeebreakcourse.