Just in case you missed these, we present the 10 most hit-on stories for the week:
1. Why these are the 10 best sentences
2. Ad on Sun Sentinel’s front page promises long-lasting erections
3. Digital circulation figures are an absolute mess
4. Vice ‘Call of Duty’ trailer blurs line between advertising and news
5. Indiana University survey: journalists grow more negative about their work
6. Daily Mail apologizes to J.K. Rowling in classic Daily Mail style
7. Newsrooms pay for scoops: will it escalate the practice?
8. Times public editor Margaret Sullivan says journalists need to be like sharks
9. MSNBC apologizes for Cinco de Mayo segment
10. Tribune buys out McClatchy’s stake in MCT newswire
Comments are closed.