The National Association of Black Journalists’s annual conference started Wednesday in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This year is the conference’s 40th anniversary. Even if you’re not there, you can follow along online. (And check out this piece on “10 Things You Should Know About #NABJ15” from Elizabeth Ann Thompson for Huffington Post.)
Here are a few ways to do so:
1. Follow NABJ’s official Twitter account. @NABJ has the play-by-play.
2. Follow the hashtags. #NABJ15 and #NABJ40 will give you a better sense of what attendees are experiencing. There are also a lot of hashtags related to specific events and sessions, which you’ll find popping up in both.
3. The program. You can see it here and on NABJ’s site.
4. NABJ’s Facebook page: This is another great way to keep up with what’s happening, videos included.
5. The app. You can download it here.