Good morning! Here are some career updates from the journalism community:
- Alfredo Murillo is the founding editor of BuzzFeed Spain. Previously, he was the director and editor of Hail! Pop. (BuzzFeed Spain)
- Isaac Lee is now chief news and digital officer for Univision Communications. He is CEO of Fusion. (Email)
- Bill Nichols will be vice president at Freedman Consulting. Previously, he was editor at large at POLITICO. (Fishbowl DC)
- Josh Albertson will be COO of Gawker Media. He co-founded Curbed. (Re/code)
- Jeff O’Connell is now executive vice president of technology at First Look Media. Previously, he was senior vice president of technology at Maker Studios. (First Look Media)
Job of the day: New York is looking for a night freelancer. Get your resumes in! (New York)
Send Ben your job moves: firstname.lastname@example.org.