Audiences encounter digital content organically (i.e., not through paid placement) through:
- Targeted direct outreach
- Social media
This webinar will discuss strategies for delivering digital content directly to a targeted audience. Direct outreach tactics include email newsletters and mobile messaging. These well-crafted messages are an effective approach to extending audience reach and delivering quality conversions.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- An understanding of the user experience of receiving content via email newsletters or mobile messaging
- Which key performance indicators (KPIs) are associated with direct outreach
- How to craft strategic calls to action to drive measurable results
- Strategies for creating highly effective emails and mobile messages
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Professional journalists across platforms, at all career stages
- Academic journalists (professors and students)
- Brand journalists (e.g., public relations leaders, self-publishing organizations, etc.)
- Freelance journalists, bloggers and marketing professionals who are looking to develop content marketing skills
Enroll in Training Package and Save
These five webinars are available individually, at $29.95 each or as a series. Buy the complete training package of five webinars at $120; the $30 discount essentially means one webinar is free.
In This Series:
- Target and Engage Your Audience: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 1
- Improve Search Optimization: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 2
- Craft Effective Direct Outreach Messages: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 3
- Grow Audience Via Social Media: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 4
- Planning and Executing Your Strategy: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 5
Crystal L. Lauderdale
Crystal L. Lauderdale is a multimedia journalist turned digital marketing and communications leader who likes to stay at the cutting edge. She is passionate about helping innovative organizations grow and succeed and has built multiple creative teams and strategies to achieve measurable results, reaching audiences that range from tech-native Gen Z-ers to parents, legislators, business leaders, investors, media and the general public.