This segment concludes the “Digital Experiences That Drive Results” series.
This webinar puts everything together to enable participants to create compelling digital experiences. It discusses methods and tools for building integrated content strategies that deliver results. The webinar also reviews key performance indicators and discusses ways to track them, report them and use them to make data-driven decisions about creating engaging digital experiences for targeted audiences.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- An overview of content development and delivery strategies
- A systematic process for defining, planning and executing content initiatives
- How to create an integrated content calendar
- The unique insights provided by key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Methods for tracking and reporting KPIs and using them to make data-driven decisions and proposals
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Professional journalists across platforms, at all career stages
- Academic journalists (professors and students)
- Brand journalists (e.g., public relations leaders, self-publishing organizations, etc.)
- Freelance journalists, bloggers and marketing professionals who are looking to develop content marketing skills
Enroll in Training Package and Save
These five webinars are available individually, at $29.95 each or as a series. Buy the complete training package of five webinars at $120; the $30 discount essentially means one webinar is free.
In This Series:
- Target and Engage Your Audience: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 1
- Improve Search Optimization: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 2
- Craft Effective Direct Outreach Messages: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 3
- Grow Audience Via Social Media: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 4
- Planning and Executing Your Strategy: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 5
Crystal L. Lauderdale
Crystal L. Lauderdale is a multimedia journalist turned digital marketing and communications leader who likes to stay at the cutting edge. She is passionate about helping innovative organizations grow and succeed and has built multiple creative teams and strategies to achieve measurable results, reaching audiences that range from tech-native Gen Z-ers to parents, legislators, business leaders, investors, media and the general public.