How to Teach Effectively Online
Are you faced with a transition to online instruction? Trying out new teaching methods can be daunting. How to Teach Effectively Online explores topics pertinent to college educators, faculty, instructors, adjuncts and TAs. In this one-hour webinar, you will hear from veteran interactive learning experts on how to adapt in-person teaching plans into redesigned instructional activities for online learning. Ask questions about any aspect of your course, share your concerns or your quandaries, and gather insight from peers.
Broadcast date: Friday, March 13 at noon Eastern time
Course learning outcomes
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
1. Communicate effectively with students virtually
2. Reshape fieldwork assignments
3. Rethink skills classes
4. Reimagine discussion-intensive small group work
5. Find and infuse high-quality, online-ready modules and resources into your course(s)
6. Respond with confidence to your students’ online learning needs in this new setting
Who should take this course?
College educators, faculty, instructors, adjuncts, teaching assistants, faculty development and instructional design professionals, academic business continuity stakeholders. Anyone who wants to support their students’ journeys to success.
Poynter’s News University