This Webinar covers strategies that all writers can use to make hard facts easy reading for a variety of audiences.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- How to use shorter words and sentences at the points of greatest complexity.
- How to use the tools of punctuation to create pace and space.
- How to write in a way that moves the reader steadily through the material.
- How to write in a way that conveys not just meaning, but impact.
- How to translate jargon into plain English.
- How to understand the three important reasons for slowing down the reader.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
Writers and editors looking to write complex information with clarity