Descript CEO Andrew Mason will provide an overview of the state of automatic transcription technology, and then show you how to use Descript for both simple transcription and full audio editing. Be among the first to learn about this exciting new tool.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- The state of automatic transcription technology: Is it good enough?
- Transcribing audio with Descript
- Using Descript to correct an automatic transcript in half the time it’d take to transcribe
- Audio Editing with Descript
- Collaboration features working with Descript state of automatic transcription technology: Is it good enough
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
Anyone who works with voice audio, including:
- Print journalists that need to transcribe interviews, phone calls or meetings
- Podcasters / radio producers / anyone that delivers audio
- Videographers that need transcripts for subtitles
Andrew Mason is founder and CEO of Descript, the world’s first audio word processor. He founded Groupon in 2008 and during his time as CEO grew the company into a global brand with 12,000 employees. He currently resides in San Francisco with his wife and two sons. Andrew holds a degree in music from Northwestern University.