This webinar is the first in a series of five webinars that teach participants to create digital experiences that drive measurable results.
After this introduction to content development, the series continues with a three-part dive into key delivery methods: search optimization, direct outreach and social media. The series concludes with an introduction to methods and tools that help drive measurable results.
Enroll in Training Package and Save
These five webinars are available individually, at $29.95 each or as a series. Buy the complete training package of five webinars at $120; the $30 discount essentially means one webinar is free.
Other Series Webinars:
- Target and Engage Your Audience: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 1
- Improve Search Optimization: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 2
- Craft Effective Direct Outreach Messages: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 3
- Grow Audience Via Social Media: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 4
- Planning and Executing Your Strategy: Digital Experiences That Drive Results, Part 5
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- An understanding of the broad spectrum of available digital content forms and the strengths of each
- What consumers experience, regardless of content format
- How quality, depth and authenticity affect content development and audience engagement
- Key questions to explore when defining content strategies
- A framework for planning content to extend reach and increase audience quality
- What’s coming next in the series
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Professional journalists across platforms, at all career stages
- Academic journalists (professors and students)
- Brand journalists (e.g., public relations leaders, self-publishing organizations, etc.)
- Freelance journalists, bloggers and marketing professionals who are looking to develop content marketing skills
Crystal L. Lauderdale
Crystal L. Lauderdale is a multimedia journalist turned digital marketing and communications leader who likes to stay at the cutting edge. She is passionate about helping innovative organizations grow and succeed and has built multiple creative teams and strategies to achieve measurable results, reaching audiences that range from tech-native Gen Z-ers to parents, legislators, business leaders, investors, media and the general public.