In this five-part series, participants will learn how to develop and deliver content that drives measurable results, whether they’re working in a traditional newsroom or as brand journalists for an organization.
The series places particular emphasis on three key stages in the execution of any content initiative: development, delivery and driving results.
These five webinars are available individually, at $29.95 each or as a series. Buy the complete training package of five webinars at $120; the $30 discount essentially means one webinar is free.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- Participants will first learn to develop results-oriented content by strategically using depth and voice to target the right audience.
- The series continues with an exploration of three strategies for delivering digital content: search optimization, direct outreach (e.g., email newsletters, mobile messaging, etc.) and social media.
- Finally, participants will learn methods and tools for planning integrated content strategies and measuring their success.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Professional journalists across platforms, at all career stages
- Academic journalists (professors and students)
- Brand journalists (e.g., public relations leaders, self-publishing organizations, etc.)
- Freelance journalists, bloggers and marketing professionals who are looking to develop content marketing skills